Upon the advice of my twin I have decided to start a new blog about my 40+ years collecting records. I will structure it around listening to every record in my collection starting with 1 and ending with Z. Some posts will only be a few words of commentary, others will be essays, depending on the record and what I have to say about it. This will also function as a writing "warm up" early in the day to inspire my other work. I hope you enjoy and get some music recommendations as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ranking Kate Bush Records That I Own
I've been working on other things lately and haven't been able to update any of my blogs. So I'm trying shorter posts to keep me...
-
I've been working on other things lately and haven't been able to update any of my blogs. So I'm trying shorter posts to keep me...
-
Hello! I'm reviving my blog cataloguing my vinyl collection 1-Z. I think it's better to occasionally dip into this project rather th...
-
15 Kinder & Brötzmann, Van Hove, Bennink, Free Jazz Und Kinder (FMP, 1973) Recorded April 1972 during Kinder Und Künste at the Akademie ...
No comments:
Post a Comment